Tuesday, October 7, 2008

sweet memory

SWEET MEMORY

Everyone person own sweet memory and mild memory in life. Then other with me, in m y life is very any sweet memory and me not forget reach time. Because memory learn experience for me and fully grown. The sweet memory in my life between is a can go to holiday at the Tioman Island with my family. I’m so happy and excited go to holiday at the Tioman Island. In the half road, my father car damage and we excited because the palace is very hill. Then, my father talking r me hope calm and pray so that person can come in this road. Three hour ago, come someone and stop get me, Then, we continue go to destination and we late reach in Tioman Island although we late reach in Tioman Island but we very happy because we reach with safe.
Next, the sweet memory is a month fast. The month fasting last year my family happy and excited welcome with month fast. The beginning story, the first day fast me is very happy although tired. The evening I’m help my mother cook, my mother any cooking. Time open fast we wait athan with happy. My father open radio to listen athan. I’m happy to open fasting because excited to open fasting I’m open fasting before athan, I’m listen athan but singing. The all my family laugh me. This my sweet memory don’t forget reach time.

No comments: