Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Game Badminton

When I was 12 years old, I learned a lesson about patience and persistence from my favorite game, badminton. I used to play badminton when children. One day I register for badminton match in my school. So I had to when I was a practice badminton. I practice badminton with my friends and my brother every day in the evening. Used my father judge badminton. Unfortunately, first round match I lose for badminton match in my school. I so very sad and persistence to play badminton again at the second round match but I followed the teacher’s and my family advice patience and persistence and started to play badminton match. From this experience, I learned the importance of sharing. In match we need a lot of patience and persistence to be a success.

No comments: