Monday, September 1, 2008

perfect career

My idea of the perfect career is in Educate, I’m going to become a lecture or teacher. I want became a teach in mathematic. For three reasons why I choose career is in educate in mathematic. First, I’m fascinated mathematic and teach, the way the children. Second, I enjoy teach people especially children because I loving to children. Educate involves changing people’s lives in a positive way and educate people became to success person in future . And last reason, I liable to educate nation child became mankind person avail to family, kingdom, nation, and religion. And I an expectant to exclamation government for produce capital mankind and produce “ULUL ALBAB”. My research might make a big different in the world. Study in school takes many long, hard years. However, I’m really ready for this challenge.

No comments: